Did you know that MVY.com is the perfect resource for planning your next – or first! – Vineyard vacation? It’s a one-stop tool that makes planning your trip almost as fun as taking your trip!
1. Find the Perfect Place to Stay. Whether you’re looking for a motel room, a quaint bed and breakfast, a charming inn, a boutique hotel, a cottage, a condo, a campsite, an entire house for your whole family (and pet!), or even a hostel, MVY.com’s Stay Here page makes finding the perfect place to fall asleep each night easy as counting sheep.
2. Taste the Vineyard. The Island’s unique bounty includes fish fresh from the sea, local meats, small-farm dairy, and Island-grown vegetables. Sample the best of the Vineyard at any number of restaurants easily found on our Dine Here page. No matter where you choose, one thing is certain: Come hungry.
3. Have Fun! A vacation isn’t a vacation unless you’re doing what you enjoy. And Martha’s Vineyard has something – in fact, we have a lot of things – perfect for everyone. Water sports, boating, shopping, fishing, biking, hiking, history tours, lighthouse tours, garden tours, all-Island tours, museums, spas, fitness centers, golfing, art fairs, street festivals, live theater – the list is endless! Create your perfect vacation itinerary by visiting our Play Here page and the Calendar of Events.
4. Find a Deal. Taking a vacation to Martha’s Vineyard doesn’t have to break the bank. There are numerous Hot Deals to take advantage of. Check ‘em out and get discounts at some of the best businesses on the Island. If you prefer waiting until the last minute to book your getaway, our Last Minute Lodging page is the place for you – great accommodations at great prices.
5. Use Us. MVY.com is the perfect resource for all of your vacation-planning needs. But its usefulness doesn’t end there. Use the site while you’re on-Island to find businesses you can trust, and rest assured that your vacation will be one to remember.
See you on the Vineyard!
Visit Martha's Vineyard
Loving Martha's Vineyard is the easiest thing in the world to do.